Foot pain can have a major effect on your health and lifestyle. It can be caused by a variety of factors, including fractures, sprains, inflammation, and arthritis. Lakes Regional Healthcare’s podiatrists help you walk away from pain and regain function.
A podiatrist can help you with conditions such as:
- Arch problems or flatfoot
- Athlete’s foot
- Diabetic foot problems
- Foot pain and problems, including bunions, hammer toes, heel spurs, blisters, spasms, corns, and calluses
- Ingrown toenails, toenail fungus, discolored toenails
- Ligament problems of the foot or ankle
- Toe or foot fractures
Surgical treatments at Lakes Regional Healthcare may include:
- Fracture repair
- Hammer toe repair
- Ligament or tendon repair
For more information, call 712-336-8709.