Lakes Regional Healthcare is committed to sharing information that helps you make informed decisions about health care services. Below is a list of charges for each service we provide. Please be aware that charge data alone provides little information to understand what your out-of-pocket cost will be. It is important to exercise caution when interpreting charge data. Using improper assumptions and analytical methods may result in erroneous or misleading conclusions. Conclusions drawn from data are the sole responsibility of the data user. The pricing information provided reflects hospital charges in effect on January 1. As a result, a patient’s bill for hospital services provided at a different date may contain different charges.
You can also visit Iowa Hospitals Compare. This resource is a starting point for comparing the cost of care among Iowa hospitals. For more information about the possible cost of your care, contact us at 712-336-1230 extension 1175. Also, it is crucial to talk with your insurance provider to understand which costs will be covered, and which will be your responsibility.
Hospitals are prepared with doctors, nurses and high-tech equipment around the clock for illness or injury. The care you receive is always unique. The price you see on your hospital bill reflects the many people who care for you as well as the additional people and services that keep the hospital operating.
- Nurses and caregivers at your bedside
- Specialty care providers
- Lab technicians
- Food service staff
- Equipment, maintenance, housekeeping and security personnel
- Services provided for the patient’s unique care needs
- 24/7/365 readiness to meet the community’s health care needs
- Financial assistance for people unable to pay
- Medicare and Medicaid payments (which are usually a lot less than what it costs the hospital to provide care)