Pay My Bill
You can pay your hospital bill online using MasterCard, Discover, or Visa, through our secure payment form. If you have questions or need assistance, talk to one of our patient account representatives by calling 712-336-1230.
Regarding payments, it’s important to note that:
- All co-payments are due and payable at the time of service.
- If you receive care for a work-related injury, notify the receptionist when you arrive for your appointment.
Zero-Interest Financing Options
In-House Payment Plan
Lakes Regional Healthcare’s in-house payment plan is an easy, quick and secure way to pay off medical bills.
- Up to 12 months to pay
- $50 monthly minimum payment
- 0% interest
- Short-term plan
- Simple to sign up
Call 712-336-8742 to sign up.
Extended Payment Plan
Together with Commerce Bank, Lakes Regional Healthcare offers patients and families a line of credit to help pay outstanding medical balances. Health Services Financing (HSF®) works just like a loan with monthly payments.
- 0% APR
- Patients and families can be eligible for HSF regardless of whether they have insurance and without requiring a credit check
- 24, 36, 48, or 60-month terms available
- No set-up fee
- No charges or penalties for early payoffs
- Simple, fast enrollment by phone, in person, or online
Lakes Regional Healthcare is committed to providing financial assistance to persons who have healthcare needs and are uninsured, under-insured, ineligible for government programs or otherwise unable to pay for medically necessary care based on their individual financial situation. If you’re unable to pay your bill and meet certain requirements, you may be able to benefit from Lakes Regional Healthcare’s financial assistance policy.
- Financial Assistance Policy (English) (Spanish)
- Financial Assistance Summary (English) (Spanish)
- Financial Assistance Application (English) (Spanish)
How to Request Financial Assistance
Complete the Lakes Regional Healthcare Financial Assistance Application.
1. Return the application with the most recent copies of your W-2, tax returns, pay stubs and bank statements to the clinic or hospital for review. All information is confidential.
2. Your application will be reviewed and a decision will be communicated to you via mail.
Your Eligibility is Determined by:
· Family size
· Income guidelines
· Assets and expenses
If you need further information about financial assistance or assistance with the application process, please call Financial Counselor at 712-336-8742.