Recent upticks in COVID-19 numbers is resulting in changes to the future of the Test Iowa Clinic at Lakes Regional Healthcare (LRH). Previously, the clinic was scheduled to close on Friday, April 16. Due to an increase in Dickinson County’s COVID-19 positivity rate, the clinic will now continue to operate, but its location will move to Lakes Regional Family Medicine beginning Monday, April 19. The hours will also change to Monday through Friday from 8:00 am until 10:00 am.
Those wanting a COVID-19 test are still to follow the same process, which is:
- Go to www.TestIowa.com and click “Start Now.”
- Click “Accept.”
- Complete the questionnaire, and then select “I am interested in being tested.”
- Scroll down and select Lakes Regional Healthcare’s listing.
- Select the date and time for an appointment.
- Screenshot or print the QR code and bring it, along with your driver’s license, to the Test Iowa clinic. Enter the hospital through Door A.
To stay updated on COVID-19 in Dickinson County, please follow Lakes Regional Healthcare online at www.lakeshealth.org, on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.